my dance with syta

...because the earth is moving, the world is turning upside down and dance will be last forever...

Friday, July 20, 2007

Speechless

"I don’t remember having ever met someone in my life I felt so close so quickly. Maybe we know each other from another time somewhere else in this Universe or another one."

"Really? Good thought."

"Maybe one of us was yin and the other yang, unity of opposites, heaven and earth absorbed by their appealing difference!"

"Maybe I was a queen and you're my slave, Oh no, that’s too kinky,… Maybe I was a sinner and you’re a saint. Hmm… This is better!"

"Some slave have married their queen.. They have escaped free of any concept in the cover of night into the desert only guided by their mutual passions and the golden track left by the shooting stars…"

"…..."

What should I say?

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home