my dance with syta

...because the earth is moving, the world is turning upside down and dance will be last forever...

Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Black Out

I was lost on a dark road, suddenly from nowhere a light spot has appeared in front of me on the ground.

I started to walk and walk again until I lost any notion of time, my space being reduced to my lighting guide.

I must have fallen asleep because when I reopened my eyes to light... You were there.

Your glance plunged into mine; it is then I saw my light still flashing in your eyes.

Persistent as I'm, I didn't want to let go the providencial light, so I did concentrate all my attention to your absorptive sparkling eyes and started diving into fields of your dream.

Everything was emotive colors changing contrast when I tried to capture their subtleity, the light spot was constantly changing colors and changing all sort of shapes, here are a running horse, there a smiling sunflower, than 1000 of smiling sunflowers, and road appeared running in the middle of this smiling field, happiness was pouring from my eyes.

Suddenly a dark spot appear on the road... But my eyes were just too full of emotion and I left the dark spot, continuing its run into the side ditch, when i'm now running on the colorful road, distributing colorful smiles... For eternity.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At July 25, 2007 4:02 AM, Blogger myudhistira said...

Wow... Very Good Syta

 
At July 25, 2007 1:33 PM, Blogger Ale said...

heiii...
thanks ya dah mampir!
salam kenal...
bener2 bisa nyihir gag??? hweehehe...

 
At August 04, 2007 2:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i love u

 

Post a Comment

<< Home