my dance with syta

...because the earth is moving, the world is turning upside down and dance will be last forever...

Thursday, September 28, 2006

Gigi Geraham Bungsuku

I will make my confessions….

I am here, the 25th year old charming lady with a good health and well-physics condition… never have a chicken pox for whole my life ever!

Should I be thankful for this? Absolutely yes. But some cases are happening around by now and its terrifying me enough to be suffers of this illness… Two of my friends whom definitely have some age with me are having their chicken pox now. They said soon or later, you will get that chicken pox in your life period. It’s good to get it when you were a child, but could be risky and truly awful if you suffer of it when you are adult. It will cause long-term mark to your skin. How horrible!

Confession number 2… I don’t have my gigi geraham bungsu yet. They are supposed to be there when you are 21st or 22nd of age, but, mm… it’s little bit confusing, since on my age now there are still no indication from them to grow at all…

So here I am, sitting in front of my computer and thinking about how it could be happen to me, still believe I am in a good condition and whatever will be, just will be… :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home