my dance with syta

...because the earth is moving, the world is turning upside down and dance will be last forever...

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

I am the hitchhiker

Today, I will join the seminar at Shangri-La. Halah… Sok keren banget! But the topic sounds cool; “Touring the World by Hitchhiking from a Dream to Reality”. So me, huh? By the time I heard this topic, I totally remembered how I became a hitchhiker when I was in college. My friends there (they are really stupid, but love them a lot) habitually offered my self to stranger who riding a car alone, just to get us ride. Usually, it was work. Maybe it’s because my dramatically sweetie face? (Ogh, damn! I did that ‘narsis’ again!)

Think I will be the only person whom wears a sport suit at that seminar room, since I will go there after I finish with my gym. Haven’t I told you, now I’m getting crazy to go to my gym, just to take a 10 laps swimming or Street Jam. Think it makes good effect for me. I feel so fresh and healthy day after day…

~~~

Tomorrow, I gotta date with someone to a French Performance. Its not a big circus but contemporary combination of acrobat, dance, music and magic… Should be fun for the first date. Hmmm…hm… (blushing).

~~~

Now, I have to back to work. I still have an hour to finish these Berita Acara that puff up on my desk… Fiuuh… Somebody, please help me out from this s#*t!