my dance with syta

...because the earth is moving, the world is turning upside down and dance will be last forever...

Friday, August 25, 2006

Me vs Tarot


From the time when I got a bad dream after being reading by Tarot, I am more and more getting curious about this kind of game -- is it a game? ~~~ Does it have a power to picturing people’s future? How can it create an expectation and telling someone’s buried secret only by some illustration?

Starting from that curiousity, now I am learning tarot’s reading by me, since I know some people would like to say that Tarot is something that you can study. It’s like a science. Get the literature, find out what its say and open yourself. Try to listen other people, being intuitive… Or in a simple words… Be an empath.

“Playing Tarot is bad”. My friend, Christine, said it to me by SMS when I told her about my bad dream.

“It’s kind of a sin,” said Wika. In my religion, that is only God that we can believe to. But, anyway… God knows I don’t truly believe of what Tarot’s say. There is nothing but a game. And I know a kind of game is not a wrongdoing.

Then I became a truly famous for reading Tarot among my friends. Especially reading someone’s love life. I might have a gift to do that, but it’s proven already to some of my friends -- coincidentally, or…?

But anyway… it’s fun…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home