my dance with syta

...because the earth is moving, the world is turning upside down and dance will be last forever...

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

YOU'RE GETTING FAT?!!!!

Yeah…yeah… It was long..long time ago when someone shouted out to me like that way. In fact, he was my ex-General Manager at my previous job. At that point in time, I don’t give a piece of shit for his screaming, because he will give me a free entrance to fitness club and swimming pool at our hotel and everything’s gonna be okay.

But now…now…! I’m feeling sooo deprived. I have no place for exercise, no time, no money, no companion… and yes, I agree… I do look getting fat now. I think I have to pay more attention to myself and looking for a perfect time to do ‘real’ exercise, then just playing bowling, catching a pool, clubbing or malling (and also that ‘one’… you know what I mean).

My last exercise was on last Friday. I went to Harris just for being a companion of my friends (Owh, yeah… then I got more sweaty then her!). After all, I’ve got pains in all my muscles for three days! What a great weekend!

Ps: The picture above is me and Dien, when we invited to the bowling tournament at Plaza Senayan, 26 July 2006. It was funnnnn!! Is bowling also a sport, anyway? :)

1 Comments:

At August 24, 2006 5:39 PM, Blogger dizzyexplorer said...

Yes shiiittt!!!
We r getting fat!!!
Let's do exercises, gal!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home