my dance with syta

...because the earth is moving, the world is turning upside down and dance will be last forever...

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Mind your own business!!

Topic of the day at my office: Me.

Ok, maybe its been last for months, but I just knew it by today. I am not that surprised, since it’s happened to me all the time. Maybe it’s because I always wanting to be my own self. No matter what they say…

So, I’m yelling at you now…

What is your problem???!! You want to be me?? Being lucky and beautiful?? Well, I don’t think you can. Cause you have to work smart to get it! And you don’t have it at all. Smart people never think negatively to other people they don’t know well, just like you did. I’m so pity to you.

Seriously, it’s not easy being me. It’s not easy to hearing rumors around you and pretending it’s not influencing you at all. Its hurt and I’m sick with all of it. Sedangkan beberapa orang, sebaliknya, tertawa girang. Karena itulah satu-satunya kepuasan yang bisa mereka peroleh; menggunjingkan orang lain.

Sekarang, tanya kenapa…

“Kenapa saya cantik dan mereka tidak?”
“Kenapa saya bisa dengan mudahnya naik Silver Bird ke kantor dan mereka tidak?”
“Kenapa saya bisa beli sepatu seharga 4 juta (Hmm...) sedang mereka tidak?”
“Kenapa saya bisa look so sophisticated dengan rambut saya ini but they don’t?”
"Kenapa saya senang pakai rok mini ke kantor sedangkan mereka tidak?"
“Kenapa saya bisa sepede ini menulis blog ini dan mereka tidak?”

Answer: Coz they are shallow.

Karena mereka cuma mengandalkan gaji mereka yang tidak seberapa itu untuk hidup.
Karena mereka tidak bisa merawat diri mereka sendiri.
Karena they don’t have many friends and what they do is sitting on their desk all day long.
Karena kaki saya bagus.
Karena they love hurting people.
Karena mereka munafik.
Karena mereka sebenarnya ingin menjadi teman saya tapi tidak cukup PD untuk mendekati saya.

Do you think you are one of them? Poor you…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home