my dance with syta

...because the earth is moving, the world is turning upside down and dance will be last forever...

Tuesday, August 07, 2007

No...!! No...!! No...!!

When was the last time you do something new for yourself?
....
....
Thanx, Ronn!
Very good question.
Let me think...
...
...
...
Damn. Sekarang jadi ga penting ngapainnya, tapi yang penting saya tuh NGAPAIN aja??
Sebegitu banyak hal di dunia ini untuk dilakukan, dirasakan, dipelajari dan disukai pada akhirnya. I have tons of chances!
....
I dont want to end up like this.
I dont want to be trapped in routine and boring things. You know I hate them.
I have to do something.
A brand new something.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At August 08, 2007 3:00 PM, Blogger Ale said...

Heyyy.... kok pikirannya sama sih????
i felt that i've missed something!
arghhh... pusiiinggg... ;)

 
At August 09, 2007 11:46 PM, Blogger Ronn said...

apapun yg lo pikirin.... ingat! I'm your biographer...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home