my dance with syta

...because the earth is moving, the world is turning upside down and dance will be last forever...

Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Question and Answer

Q : How do you do this morning?
A : 7.30 for a glass of water, 9.30 for morning exercise :), 10.30 for breakfast at apartment and telephone conversation with girlfriend, 12.00 for lunch at Coffee Bean, 1.30 for writing this blog.
Q : Don’t you suppose to go work?
A : Not anymore.
Q : Don’t you suppose to pack your stuffs for Bali trip tomorrow?
A : Yeah, but no need.
Q : Stop and Go – to pick up your repaired bag?
A : Love to – if I can find the shop. (sigh…)
Q : Hero Supermarket – buy some things for dinner?
A : Tried to, but I took a wrong way and end up with apartment elevator-what can I do?
Q : Shower?
A : Good idea – maybe later.
Q : Check mail?
A : Already… The internet is not working yet.
Q : Strange girl… You are not working, you will cancel your holiday, and you do not take shower anymore. What happening to you?
A : At least I am not working with ‘unbelievably but its true’ weird people anymore, I don’t have to spend my money on airline ticket - for 2 days only holiday (which is I just had it 2 weeks a go – in free), and yeah I will wash myself… I said LATER.
Q : Wow! You are so unpredictable. You can change your mind easily. Is it typically you?
A : Thanks. That’s a gift, I think.
Q : It’s a little bit… out of common system, isn’t it?
A : I don’t like to be into common system anyway. I have my system already.
Q : Your system?
A : Enjoying myself and life as much as I can. Say its simple, but not everyone has enough courageous to enjoy their times just like me.
Q : Have you ever afraid of being failed?
A : Everyday, but for me, being static is the most failure in this world.
Q : What will you do for the rest of the day?
A : Wash myself (I told you) in an hour, read a good book, watch a nice movie, take a nap, check my e-mail again, maybe write something for my blog?, manicure, try to find the Stop and Go shop again, call some friends, call delivery service food, exercises... I will be very busy.

1 Comments:

At March 28, 2007 6:54 PM, Blogger Ronn said...

From the first time i ever met you *you weren't as pretty as today, in fact u looked like 'mbak-mbak'*, u always have your own system, sit...

i think that's truly your gift.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home